BORDER TRILOGY PACK
Shipment expected in April/May 2023. With your upfront investment you actively support the reprint of Beyond The Borders. If you would like volume 1 delivered in advance, please order the books separately in the catalogue.
The Atari ST and Creative People, Volumes 1–3. The complete Border Trilogy covering the creative 16-bit Atari years from 1984-1998. More than 1,300 pages of Atari, game and demoscene history. Now available in a special pre-order offer. Volume 2 will be completely revised and reprinted in 2023. Best price guaranteed!
Trilogy Pack contains:
- Atari ST vol. 1: Breakin' The Borders SE // Revised Edition
- Atari ST vol. 2: Beyond The Borders SE // Revised Edition
- Atari ST vol. 3: Return of The Borders // Normal Edition
- Digital PDF download (direct access) // all editions
- Power Packs I + II (12 postcards, 2 coasters, bottle opener)
- 3 × Border Browsers (extended table of contents)
- 3 × Chrome bookmarks
- Pre-order (2023) = One shipment. All three volumes will be sent in one secure parcel next year.
135g/m² semi-matt paper, silk gloss
Book/s + PDF/s, bookmark/s, postcard/s
170 × 230 mm
Hardback edition, reliable binding, UV-stable offset printing, varnish-protected pages
Capture the spirits of the early games industry.
CRACKERS takes a bold look into the valleys of the floppy disk trade in Europe. US game production cast its shadow ahead and a game began that not only the illegal scene used to its advantage.
Orders that exceed a certain value will be shipped to you free of charge. As we change this value from time to time, please try it at checkout. Valid worldwide.
If your book is seriously damaged in transit or there is a delivery problem for which you are not responsible, we will cover the cost of another shipment.
We are delighted with every larger book delivery and, if possible, will gladly fill up your parcel with some cool premium gifts and little attentions.